It is my great honor and pleasure to invite you, on behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 6th International Congress of Sports Medicine, which will take place from 20-21 of October 2017 in Maribor, Slovenia.
Our aim is to transfer knowledge within the fields of medicine and top-level sport, between medical doctors, trainers, experts in kinesiology, sports nutrition, physical therapy and, of course, athletes, under Motto: ”Let’s work together”.
We hope that each participant will find his/her interest, regardless of whether he/she works on instructional lectures, consultations for the complex cases shown, or attends workshops and debates on issues from fields of “sports nutrition and regeneration ” and “muscle injuries”.
Finally, we want to provide a positive and comfortable environment for the Congress to take place in Maribor, surrounded by beautiful Pohorje mountain and vineyards. Moreover, we wish to contribute to a fruitful learning experience, while new lasting friendships among participants.
prof. Matjaž Vogrin
President of the Organizing Committee
of 6th International Congress of Sports Medicine
- injury mechanisms
- therapeutic approaches and return to sport
ACL injuries in young athletes
- Epidemiology of ACL injuries in young athletes
- What is young patient in context of ACL injury?
- Physal sparing or transphysal ACL reconstruction?
- Prevention of ACL injuries (FIFA 11+ prevention programme?)
Tendinopathies in young athletes
- epidemiology and diagnosis
- clinical examination
- advanced imaging of tendinopathies
- therapy with tendinopathies
Doping and nutrition in young athletes
- analysis of the state of nutrition
- nutrition planning
- regeneration in sport
- regeneration in young football players
MEDICAL DOCTORS: 200 €
OTHERS: 100 €